(1) Members who have the time to dedicate to this project.
(2) An experienced project director to see this thing is finished and maintained.
(3) Donation of a portion of Land with sufficient Prims.
(4) Constructors able to build an eye-catching low prim venue that also is easily transportable/copiable for use at sanctioned Second Life Events.
(5) Scriptors to provide visuals and linkage to 3 or 4 video tutorials regarding basic machinima making, also interactive displays that intrest the users.
(6) Translators to provide tutorial notecards in as many languages possible.
(7) Machimimers that can produce Easy to Understand Videos for Beginers (See Torleys Work)
(8) Public Relations Person to promote the project.
(9) Treasurer to account for any donations.
(10) Person with Web Skills to create a linked website to go along with the inworld HUB.
There will probably be many more roles as the project matures. Yes this is a non-profit, voluntary effort, however I do not see a problem with a donation box for further improvements.
PLEASE NOTE this is NOT MY PROJECT... This is OUR PROJECT. LOL
If it don't have legs I'm deleteing this group!