Machinima Artists Guild

Moderators: Cisko, Larkworthy Antfarm, Celestial Elf, Asil, Natascha Randt

I have a two-region estate (Machinima and NeoVictoria SIMs), and have carved a small parcel into Machinima SIM, so the Guild has an in-world location. Currently, the parcel only hosts a web-prim, but we can add more information and maybe some free tools, if the membership wants to create this content and give it to me to rezz.

Here are the spec's on the parcel:

Parcel Name: SL Machinima Artists Guild (M.A.G.) InfoHUB at NeoVictoria

Parcel Description: The MAG is a thriving community where machinima producers, actors, directors & technicians collaborate. The membership ranges from people who are just starting to seasoned professionals. Join the SL Machinima Artists Guild today!

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Machinima/29/235/703

The parcel has been listed in PAID SEARCH under EDUCATION.

Want to help the MAG?  Visit this parcel and add it to your profile PICs.  The new search appears to favor parcels that appear in avatar profiles. 

Views: 69

Replies to This Discussion

thx a lot asil - )
Tomorrow we're doing an in-world premiere of Tikaf's "The Kiss" at the Machinima Tools building in Machinima SIM. This is the same location which houses the MAG parcel.

Does anyone have any full-permissions stuff they'd like to give me, which I can package to give to visitors? It would be nice if we could have a Guild-takeaway in-place.

Please comment to this thread or contact me via this site (or in-world).
Just wanted to say I watched the video on Vimeo - loved it!

...this is an initiative that Schoolhouse Earth can fully support.  When I'm next able to do so, I'll visit your infoHUB and become familiar with the current state of your progress.  At The Actors' Sandbox, we've been talking about creating a collection of resources that can be made freely available to new and seasoned machinima artists. We'd love to partner with you on this.

Count us in!

Thanks, Toogie.  We had fun making the three-part series.

toogie lewis said:
Just wanted to say I watched the video on Vimeo - loved it!
Hi Vince ...Your enthusiasm is refreshing.  I'm using in-world during the weekdays if you want to meet.

Vincent Lowe said:

...this is an initiative that Schoolhouse Earth can fully support.  When I'm next able to do so, I'll visit your infoHUB and become familiar with the current state of your progress.  At The Actors' Sandbox, we've been talking about creating a collection of resources that can be made freely available to new and seasoned machinima artists. We'd love to partner with you on this.

Count us in!

...excellent.  I paid a visit to your InfoHub and like what you've built.

I'll be in-world later today and will look for you there. But definitely we can count on Schoolhouse Earth offering support in the form of volunteers and logistical/administrative effort.

I look forward to talking with you soon.

---v

Asil said:
Hi Vince ...Your enthusiasm is refreshing.  I'm using in-world during the weekdays if you want to meet.

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Available

Now!

© 2017   Created by Lowe Runo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service